SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Mederma’s unique triple action formula works beneath the surface of the skin to lock in moisture and renew skin cells, aiding in collagen formation. They offer an array of proven products for the treatment of scars, stretch marks, and cold sores.
At our office, we carry the following Mederma® products:
- Facial Cleanser: This gentle facial cleanser exfoliated dead, dry skin cells while hydrating and softening the skin.
- Facial Toner: Provides deep cleansing of the surface and also unclogs pores with glycolic acid.
As a leading professional skin care brand, EltaMD is backed by science to provide optimal results for patients. They offer an impressive line of skin protection products to help promote healthy and beautiful skin.
We carry the following EltaMD® products:
- UV Daily (tinted): This moisturizing SPF 40 sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Plus, it is tinted for a natural glow.
- UV AERO: This is a sunscreen great for those on the go. Simply spray this zinc-based formula onto the skin for water-resistance protection.
- Physical SPF 41 Oil-Free Sunscreen (tinted): This broad-spectrum sunscreen provides mineral UV protection, and is great for sensitive skin. Plus, it is tinted for a natural glow.
- UV Clear SPF 46 Oil-Free Sunscreen: This oil-free sunscreen works to protect against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays. It is also noncomedogenic, so it won’t clog pores, making it a great choice for all skin types.
Neocutis was founded on extensive research in wound healing. They have since then developed an array of products to support natural healing and restore the skin.
At our office, we carry the following NeoCutis® products:
- NEO CLEANSE Gentle Skin Cleanser: This cleanser is formulated without harsh dyes, fragrances, or sulfates, making it great for all skin types. Works to gently wash away makeup and surface impurities while hydrating.
- BIO-Serum Firm: Containing peptides and human growth factors, this serum provides visible anti-aging results within just 6 weeks, with continued improvements for 8 weeks.
- Lumiere Eye Cream: An ultra-hydrating eye cream to help restore a more youthful and vibrant skin appearance.
- BIO-Cream Riche: This is a super moisturizing hydrating cream to smooth and combat the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as restore moisture.
We offer a number of prescription-strength skin products made by an FDA approved company named Prescriber’s choice, including:
- Skin Brightening gel: This is an advanced, highly potent gel that delivers dramatic anti-aging and skin-lightening results.This product contains 7% hydroquinone and .05% tretinoin.
- Tretinoin 0.025% & 0.05%: This tretinoin emollient cream is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture.
- Melasma Emulsion: This product contains 6% hydroquinone to help lighten unwanted brown spots and hyperpigmenataton
Skinbetter science aims to create outstanding skincare products for patients, physicians, nurses, aestheticians, and surgeons who wish to help patients achieve beautiful and healthy skin. Using formulas backed by science, they stand by their products and amazing anti-aging results.
We carry the following Skinbetter science® products:
· NEW! Techno™ Neck Perfecting Cream: Delivers a significant improvement in the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture of the neck area. A great pairing with CO2 Resurfacing, Ultherapy, and Microneelding!
Intensive AlphaRet: This cream is formulated with a retinoid and alpha hydroxy acid to help enhance the texture and look of your skin. Softens lines and wrinkles as well as enhances overall skin texture.
· Alto™ Defense Serum: This replenishing serum contains powerful antioxidants to combat visible premature skin aging. It can also help to reduce fine lines in as little as 4 weeks.
· Invisilift™ Kit: This kit includes the InvisiLift™ 3-minute mask FACE and the InvisiLift™ Finishing Cream FACE to help instantly lift and transform your skin for a youthful and bright complexion.
· Smoothing Kit: This kit contains 3 potent products to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, as well as other signs of aging. Products include Intensive Treatment LINES, Daily Treatment Cream FACE, and Daily Treatment Cream EYE.
· Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment: This triple-action formula helps to add moisture and hydration back into the skin barrier.
· Alpharet Peel Pads: These pads contain lactic, salicylic, and glycolic acids as well as retinoids to exfoliate the skin for a bright complexion.
· Interfuse Intensive Treatment LINES: This hyaluronic acid formula improves the look of lines and wrinkles.
· Eyemax Alpharet Overnight Cream: Contains retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to improve the appearance of crepiness, dryness, puffiness, and darkness around the eyes.
· Sunbetter Tone Smart SPF 75: This oil-free, broad-spectrum sunscreen performs as a primer under makeup or as a light coverage foundation.
· Sunbetter Sheer SPF 70: This oil-free, broad-spectrum sunscreen provides priming benefits alone or underneath makeup.
· Even Tone correcting Serum: Get a flawlessly even skin tone with this multi-action serum that fights discoloration due to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Formulated with skinbetter’s patented b.r.y.t. technology, this serum is a revolutionary non-retinol solution for reducing hyperpigmentation.
· Oxygen Infusion Wash: This daily facial cleanser works overtime, not only cleansing and exfoliating skin to prepare it for other products, but also by invigorating it with an infusion of oxygen. It’s also powered up with alpha hydroxy acids that refresh and purify skin instantly.
Latisse® is formulated from the medication bimatoprost, which was originally used to treat glaucoma. However, it is not FDA-approved to treat inadequate eyelashes. When regularly applied to the upper lash line, Latisse® can help eyelashes to grow thicker, fuller, and darker. Patients should use this product for at least 2 months to see results. If you discontinue using Latisse®, your eyelashes will gradually return to their natural state.
Potential side-effects include darkening of the eyelids, dry eyes, or permanent darkening of the iris. For full instructions on how to properly use Latisse®, or if you have any questions, please reach out to our office today!