Your Cosmetic Guide to Anti-Aging in Your 40s
Date Published: January 17th, 2023
Once you reach your 40s, signs of aging are usually becoming noticeable, and this is bothersome for many men and women who want to maintain their youthful appearance. At Pinnacle Dermatology & Skin Rejuvenation, we offer a wide variety of anti-aging treatments to turn back the clock and target each patient’s specific skin concerns.Fillers & Injectables
Dermal fillers and injectables are a quick solution for fine lines and wrinkles – one of the most common signs of aging. Neuromodulators like Botox and Xeomin use botulinum toxin A to temporarily prevent muscle contractions which prevents the formation of wrinkles on the overlying skin. The hyaluronic acid found in many of our dermal fillers is a natural substance in the body that hydrates the skin and gives it a firm texture. We offer a wide range of fillers and injectables to treat the following areas of the face:
- Belotero Balance: nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lip lines, downturned corners of the mouth, hollows under the eyes
- Botox: crow’s feet, forehead lines, glabellar lines between the brows, brow lift, bunny lines, marionette lines, chin dimpling, and jaw muscle to reduce clenching
- Radiesse: smile lines, marionette lines, chin wrinkles, pre-jowl folds, volume loss in the cheeks
- Juvéderm: volume loss in the cheeks or forehead, thin lips, forehead lines, nasolabial folds, marionettes lines
- Juvéderm Voluma: nasolabial folds, marionettes lines, cvolume loss in the cheeks, lost chin volume, jawline definition
- Revanesse Versa: crow’s feet, hollow cheeks, tear troughs, downturned mouth corners, smile lines, thin lips and lip lines
- RHA Fillers: deep wrinkles around the mouth, jowls, nasolabial folds, volume loss
- Xeomin: glabellar lines, forehead lines, crow’s feet, brow lift, bunny lines, marionette lines, chin dimpling, and jaw muscle to reduce clenching
Laser treatments can restore healthy, smooth skin without any invasive measures. As we age, our skin is exposed to a lot of environmental factors and the natural effects of aging. Various laser treatments are designed to target specific skin concerns and restore healthy, unblemished skin.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): targets sun damage, broken blood vessels, brown/sun spots, rosacea, unwanted body hair, and varicose veins
- Skin Resurfacing: a fractional laser gently removes the surface layer of the skin to stimulate collagen production and reveal new, healthy skin cells
- VBeam Laser: treats vascular or pigmented lesions like spider veins, rosacea, inflammatory acne, warts, hypertrophic/thick scarring, and purple stretch marks
- Age & Brown Spot Removal: improve the appearance of brown spots and age spots resulting from sun exposure over time
Our skin rejuvenation treatments can be customized for any skin type and a wide variety of skin conditions. We offer the following innovative cosmetic treatments to lift sagging skin and restore a more youthful appearance.
- Ultherapy: non-surgical skin lifting and tightening for the face, neck, and decolletage
- Chemical Peels: choose from a light, medium, or deep peel to improve rough, dull skin texture, acne scarring, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and more
- Microneedling: stimulate collagen production for improved skin texture and tone, fine lines and acne scarring
- TheraClear: deep pore cleansing and anti inflammatory treatment of acne breakouts
- HydraFacial: combines exfoliation and extraction with the ultimate skin cleansing and hydration
- PRP Cosmetic Treatments: platelet-rich plasma (PRP) uses your body’s own growth factors for amazing anti-aging treatment, collagen stimulation and stimulation of scalp hair growth
- Hand Rejuvenation: restore volume loss and smooth away signs of aging on the hands with Radiesse filler and laser treatments or microneedling
- Facial Scar Treatment: choose from a variety of treatments to reduce appearance of acne scarring, and improve keloid scars, hypertrophic scars, or contracture scars
Weight gain, pregnancy, and natural aging can all have an impact on your body. You might be noticing stubborn fat this is resistant to diet and exercise or loose skin that makes you feel older than you are. We offer two amazing treatments to recontour your body for a more youthful look that you can feel confident about! CoolSculpting uses cooling technology to eliminate stubborn fat almost anywhere on the body and give you a more toned appearance.Vein Treatments
Spider veins are prominent red veins caused by broken blood vessels. Although they are generally not harmful, they can become more noticeable as the skin ages and thins, creating an unwanted appearance. We offer two treatments depending on your comfort levels and the area of concern that you hope to treat.
- Sclerotherapy: an injected FDA approved solution called Asclera which helps clear spider veins on the legs and feet
- Laser Spider Vein Treatment: non-invasive focused light energy eliminates small spider veins on the face, legs, and other parts of the body
Schedule a Consultation
With so many treatments to choose from, you might feel overwhelmed. Schedule a consultation today with our team of board-certified dermatologist, Dr. DeEtta Gray and licensed aesthetician Nikki Robbins to discuss your options in more detail and determine the best ones for your customized treatment plan.